This is a procedure for the Pre-Order Buyer to secure his/her reservation Position. On March 17, 2016 at Midnight Pacific Standard Time (12:00 AM) through March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, 2050 Motors, Inc., will start accepting pre-orders for its e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile as follows:
1) There is a pre-order e-Go reservation form on this webpage (http://www.2050motors.com/pre-order/pre-order-form.html - THIS IS THE WEBPAGE WHERE YOUR ARE NOW) which the Pre-Order Buyer will fill out and agree with the Pre-Order Agreement by checking on an agreement box and submiting the agreement electronically. This agreement must be submitted during the offer period.
2) All Pre-Order Buyers must carefully read the Pre-Order Agreement to know their rights and benefits for participating in this pre-order offering.
3) The Pre-Order Buyer will then write a $1,000 deposit check made out to 2050 Motors, Inc. and mail to the following address:
2050 Motors, Inc. 3420 Bunkerhill Drive North Las Vegas, NV 89032
4) The Pre-Order Buyer has 10 days after the end of the offering period (until April 10, 2016) to mail their check. The effective date of the mailing will be the one postmarked on the received mail. Mail received after the prescribed deadline will be returned to sender.
5) 2050 Motors apologizes that it will not be taking any other forms of payment such as credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers, etc.
6) Pre-Order Buyers will receive notification of their pre-order reservation after the offering period has ended and 2050 Motors has received the deposit check.
This Pre-Order Agreement reserves the right of a Pre-Order Buyer to purchase one (1) e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile from 2050 Motors, Inc. produced by Jiangsu Aoxin New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. in China. 2050 Motors has the exclusive rights to sell, distribute and assemble the e-Go in United States of America. This agreement is made between the Pre-Order Buyer (details at the end of agreement) and Seller (2050 Motors, Inc., Address: 3420 Bunkerhill Drive, North Las Vegas, NV 89032).
The Pre-Order Buyer agrees to reserve a place (Position) on the Pre-Order Buyer's List (List) to purchase one e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile from the Seller as soon as the vehicle becomes available for sale in the United States.
The e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile is a production line electric car with a carbon fiber body and parts manufactured by a new process using robotic machines which significantly reduces the fabrication time and cost of carbon fiber components. The e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile seats four passengers, has a long battery life, and high energy efficiency rating up to 150+ MPG-E (energy equivalent) in urban driving due to the lightweight of the vehicle. The e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile is produced by Jiangsu Aoxin New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. in China and 2050 Motors has the exclusive rights to sell the e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile in United States of America. The e-Go is over 1,000 lbs lighter in weight than any other electric vehicle in its class and it's the only electric vehicle being offered in the United States with a carbon fiber body at affordable prices. The e-Go will be available for sale in the United States after crash testing and US DOT approval (release date to be determined).
The Pre-Order Buyer and Seller agree on the following terms and conditions:
1) This agreement gives the right to the Pre-Order Buyer to purchase one (1) e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile from the Seller as soon as the vehicle becomes available for sale in the United States. This right or reservation is designated as a place (Position) on a Pre-Order Buyer's List (List).
2) This pre-order offer is valid for the purchase of only one (1) e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile per agreement.
3) This pre-order offer will only be available for a two week period beginning on March 17, 2016 at Midnight Pacific Standard Time (12:00 AM) and ends on March 31, 2016 at 11: 59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
4) All Pre-Order Buyers will have the following rights and incentives:
A) If and when the Ibis carbon fiber electric automobile is available for sale in the USA, the first 25 Pre-Order Buyers can use the FULL PURCHASE PRICE of the e-Go as trade-in against the purchase of the Ibis automobile. After the first 25 Pre-Order Buyers, all other Pre-Order Buyers will be given a prorated trade-in against the miles of their e-Go automobile if they want to purchase the Ibis automobile when available.
B) The first 25 Pre-Order Buyers will also receive a 10-year unlimited mileage warranty on their battery pack. After the first 25 Pre-Order Buyers, all others will receive a 10-year 150,000-mile warranty on their battery pack.
C) All Pre-Order Buyers will receive an additional incentives package of vehicle options such as satellite 24-hour monitoring of vehicle operation conditions, back-up camera connected to the vehicle's control E-Pad, custom wheels and other free options.
D) All Pre-Order Buyers will be eligible for a one time free lottery of two e-Go carbon fiber electric vehicles. The winners of the lottery will be drawn at the next 2050 Motors' Shareholders Meeting (date to be determined).
5) All Pre-Order Buyers will receive notification of their reservation Position after the offering period has ended.
6) This agreement does not constitute a Purchase and Sales Agreement or Contract for the e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile. Once the e-Go is available for sale in the United States, the Pre-Order Buyer must then enter into a Purchase and Sales Agreement for the e-Go with the Seller to purchase the vehicle.
7) This agreement is valid for a two (2) year period or for any extension thereof agreed upon by both parties.
8) In order for the Pre-Order Buyer to reserve a Position on the List, she/he must deposit $1,000 in a secured interest bearing escrow account. This deposit is fully refundable at any time (see Item 11). The escrow account will be managed by the Seller’s legal counsel.
9) Once the escrow deposit has been made, the Pre-Order Buyer has the right to buy one (1) e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile from the Seller as soon as the vehicle is available for sale in the United States after crash testing and US DOT approval. The Pre-Order Buyer can use the escrow deposit as a down payment to purchase the e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile.
10) The Pre-Order Buyer has the right to transfer the Position to another person with the approval of the Seller. This approval will not be withheld unreasonably. For example, the Pre-Order Buyer can re-sell the Position to another customer for a higher price.
11) If the Pre-Order Buyer desires to no longer hold his/her Position and terminate this agreement, he/she can withdraw the deposit of $1,000 plus any interest accumulated in the secured escrow account, loose his/her Position in the Pre-Order Buyer's List and waive his/her rights for the purchase of the e-Go. The Seller will then have the right to re-sell this Position to another customer.
12) The Pre-Order Buyer and Seller agree that the sales price of the e-Go carbon fiber electric automobile is $33,900 MSRP before any optional equipment is added such as an extended range battery pack (30 kWh) or high performance motors and controllers.
13) The Pre-Order Buyer retains all the rights for any rebates or tax incentive programs offered by the Federal or State government in relation to the purchase of this vehicle, including the $7,500 tax rebate program currently offered by the Federal government.
The Pre-Order Buyer and Seller understand the conditions of this agreement. If the agreement is not complied with, either party may terminate this agreement by notifying the other party by certified mail, return-receipt requested, that the agreement is terminated. The Pre-Order Buyer and Seller voluntarily accept these conditions and agree to enter into this agreement for the vehicle identified above.
The pre-order period has ended at 11:59 PM on March 31, 2016.
2050 Motors has a tremendous amount of gratitude to the people who stepped up and placed their $1000 deposits to ensure that they will be first on the list to receive these vehicles. We hope these initial buyers will be happy with all of the free options that are going to be given to them under this program. All participants will be contacted about their privilege buying position and free options within the next two weeks.